FAQs & Fees
Here are some FAQs and answers about therapy with me, therapy in general and also some also useful links, should you find yourself in need of emergency help.
1) What are the fees per session?
Fees are between £50-£65 per 50 min session, depending on the practice location. For students or those on lower incomes, I do have some flexibility on price. Get in touch and we can chat about possibilities
2) Do you offer online sessions?
3) How long is a session?
A session is 50 mins long, unless we have agreed otherwise
4) How many sessions will there be?
This is completely up to you. We'll keep revisiting how you're feeling about the therapy and how long you would like it to continue
5) Can I 'try out' therapy before I commit to anything long term?
Of course - we can have a trial session, or a phone call to see how we feel about ongoing therapy. Contact me on and we can talk about what would work best
6) What is the difference between a psychotherapist, counsellor, psychiatrist and psychologist?
A question often asked, this is explained really well here:
Some instant resources if you are feeling in danger of self harm/suicide:
www.samaritans.org - a helpline for people who are feeling suicidal